Finance & Services Office and Admin Manager
As Finance & Services Office Admin Manager you are the first point of contact for the local organisation in Sweden and Denmark and coordinate with your team members located in Switzerland and Poland.The role requires a hands-on approach as well as a customer focused mentality. This role is a perfect fit for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset with both an analytical view and hands-on approach (e.g. in administration). The role is based in Stockholm. You report to the local Country Head and to the Functional head based in Zürich. Your role does not include staff management.
- Advise and support the local leadership in all matters related to Procurement, Treasury, Accounting and Real Estate Management.
- Combine administration with problem solving in close cooperation with team members working in different countries.
- Act as first point of contact for the local organisation in Sweden and Denmark for all matters in your area of responsibility
- Bachelor Degree required in Business Administration or Finance.
- Strong collaboration ability across cultures. Documented experiece of successful coordination in a virtual team, project team in a similar context.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a broad Office Manager role or similar responsibility with experience of advising senior management.
- Experience of working handson with administration and a proficient user of Micrsoft Office software (Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of finance software systems.
- Pragmatic self-starter with a "can do" attitude, uses available resources in an intelligent and optimal way.- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English is a must).Proficiency of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is a merit.
We only accept online direct applications.