Incident Response Specialist
The SIX SIRT is the central incident response team for SIX. The team is part of the Risk organization and as such has the mission to provide information, guidance and assistance to reduce the risks of information security incidents, as well as leading the response to such incidents in a professional, effective and timely manner.
- Actively participate in Incident Response activities within the SIRT team
- Develop, investigate and mature threat hunting use cases and design, develop and write incident response plans (IRP) as well as integrations with other tools in collaboration with other team members
- Guide and help mature the incident response process based on your experience
- Use your security knowledge for good and provide security consultancy and advice to other teams
- Effectively translate technical security concepts into a language understandable for non-technical colleagues
- Perform technical analysis and forensic investigations (live forensics) and participate in the IR rotation and 24x7 on-call
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on the IT and Risk side to help accurately describe and propose solutions to security-related risks as well as to gain transparency into the state of security within SIX
- 3+ years of active incident response experience in a dedicated position
- Advanced scripting knowledge (Python), in-depth knowledge of Windows environments and associated practical forensic artifacts, incident response and practical forensics certifications (e.g. SANS)
- Willingness to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- In-depth knowledge of key network protocols and understanding of network detection concepts
- Willing to work in an ever-changing and challenging environment (but in a super cool team)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (B2-C1) and English B2 or higher
We only accept online direct applications.