Specialist Compensation & Benefits
Bring Rewards at SIX to the next level!We are looking for a reward enthusiast, who helps to shape the remuneration experience of our employees. As part of our people vision at SIX, our approach to total compensation aims to win heart & minds of our people. As a dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential. We are a collaborating team and we live a strong team spirit and together we shape the employee experience at SIX.Our culture "SIX SPIRIT": Customer Focus – Collaboration – Ownership – Trust.
- Provide advisory value added Reward data analysis to support management and HR decision-making
- Coordinate the global compensation cycle process at SIX (timeline, project management, training & communication) in cooperation with HR Business Partners and line management
- Collect and consolidate feedback on process improvements
- Manage or participate in Reward projects as assigned
- You hold a relevant bachelor's or similar degree
- You have 3-5 years experience from a similar position
- Proven knowledge in all asprects of compensation (Short & Long Term Plans, benefits)
- You bring advanced MS Excel skills and preferable you also have experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written German and English
We only accept online direct applications.