Supplier Risk Specialist
To strengthen our Team in the field of Shared Services & Logistics, we are looking for a Supplier Risk Management Specialist. At this position, you will be given the opportunity to cooperate with various risk departments on a cross-departmental basis. You will be part of the Supplier Risk Management division with one member in Warsaw and a manager in Zurich and a broader Governance Board Sourcing, the members of which are located in Zurich. Moreover, the new Supplier Risk Management framework will be established at SIX, whereas your support in its development is going to constitute a significant part of your responsibilities.
- Coordinating Supplier Risk Management processes;
- Supporting the development of Supplier Risk Management framework;
- Supporting a project regarding development of a software solution for Supplier Risk Management, evaluating supplier risks in accordance with SIX methodology;
- Coordinating Governance Board Sourcing meetings; preparing reports and presentations;
- University degree in Business, Law, Linguistics, Economics or any other related field (bachelor or master); Working experience in international companies;
- Knowledge of risk management ideally linked to suppliers, outsourcing and shoring processes or willingness to develop the expertise in this area;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English;Very good command of MS-Office products;
- Conceptual, organizational and analytical skills as well as readiness of mind; Independent, target-oriented with efficient working manner and high-quality standards; ability to work on various topics at the same time, to maintain an overview and to identify interdependencies as well as to understand and structurally solve interdisciplinary matters.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.