We are looking for a skilled Sales Administration, Logistics and Office Manager. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our management information is accurate and up-to-date, that documentation issued by the company, including tenders, is professional and well presented, and that our internal clients are cared for whether when shipping data or equipment to them, or when they visit our offices.
- Supporting the General Services Manager (e.g. Administration and reordering of office supplies and Assist in general issues such as purchasing, insurance, administration, contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Bridging function between SIX and SDX (ensure information flow as point of contact and perform administrative and coordinative tasks)
- Supporting the Executive Assistant with their daily business for the management (calendar, emails, other correspondence etc.)
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support during different projects
- Supporting the reception team (Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges and readiness for mutual holiday replacement)
- Completed commercial education (apprenticeship, Bachelor studies or similar)
- At least 5 years of experience working as a office manager or in a similar role
- Fluent in German and English
- Very service-oriented, reliable, proactive and progressive as well as an excellent team player and used to work independently
- Highly trustworthy, loyal person who communicates well and is used to interacting with senior executives and industry contacts
- Proficient in the use of Office programs and other IT tools
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.