As an internal, reviewing instance you are responsible for cash and asset reconciliation as well as performing corrections and cash/asset flow adjustments. In this role you will oversee transactions, resolve mismatches and work closely with other operational teams.
- Perform cash & asset reconciliation
- Independent and timely identification of open positions incl. root cause analysis and escalation management up to senior management
- Perform corrections and cash/asset flow adjustments whenever required
- 2nd Level support with external member banks (Expert to Expert) and/or Vendors
- Support Requirement-Definition, test new functionalities for future enhancements
- Support junior colleagues in your team and train new joiners
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Finance
- You have extended prior work experience (3-5 years) in reconciliation, asset life cycle management and relevant experience in client communication
- Excellent knowledge of SIC messages, the correspondent bank system, financial instruments and uncertificated securities in particular is required
- Knowledge in Corporate Action and Settlement processes is required
- Knowledge of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organization of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent German and English (oral and written) is required
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.