Recruiting Sourcer with German
Are you experienced in and passionate about searching for prospective candidates? Are you skilled at exploring different sources to connect with people?
We are looking for a recruiting sourcer working as part of the Talent Acquisition Team based in Warsaw. Together with the recruiters in Zurich and the recruiting coordinators in Warsaw you play an important role in identifying and sourcing talents for specific open positions. You are also part of confidential and succession initiatives, market mappings as well as proactive talent pooling. In addition, you act as a deputy for the recruiting coordinators in supporting the end to end recruiting process. Are you ready to join an agile and diverse team? Then apply now!
- search and approach candidates through various channels, as well as build and sustain professional relationships with candidates
- gather data and market intelligence to help the recruiting team and hiring managers to better decisions
- contribute towards the continuous improvement of sourcing methodologies and the expansion of talent pools in our databases; maintain data integrity
- coordinate recruitment activities like scheduling interviews or inviting candidates
- ideally 3 years of experience in a research/sourcing role (in-house or agency) and good understanding of the financial/fintech market
- experiences in using search engines and application tracking systems (ideally SAP SuccessFactors)
- great communication skills, both in person and online/on social platforms
- very good verbal and written skills in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.