Specialist Customer Administration
The primary focus of the Customer Administration lies on performing all administrative related matters and supporting the Sales Department while providing customers with access to our data and services. The role involves administering contracts and requires to liaise with Customer Support, Product Management and Development teams, as well as with customers. In particular the team supports our Sales Executives and Account Managers along the entire Sales and Customer Administration process.
You will be a part of a small friendly team in Denmark and have daily contacts with SIX colleagues in other countries. The office is located in central Copenhagen and you will have excellent opportunities to work from home in agreement with your line manager. You will have local colleagues and be a part of a virtual team reporting. This is a perfect opportunity for you who would describe yourself as an administrative expert with a passion for customer experience and team work. In addition you will learn more about Financial data products and gain experience in the Finance industry.
- Support customers on services, product functionalities, data, pricing, exchanges and claims
- Support the Nordic Sales team in commercial and administrative matters
- Generating contracts in our internal system
- Manage the billing process
- Be responsible for product and data entitlements
- Relevant professional experience: 3 to 6 years, ideally in a financial environment
- Proven experience in administration, with strong organizational skills
- Attention to details and ability to structure and maintain data with high quality
- Clear and open communication in both Swedish and English, German is a merit
- Collaboration skills and a sense of humour
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.