The Global Solutions team is responsible for conceptualisation, design and scalability of new products as they are considered for approval. You'll need to have excellent solution sales and people skills as you will play a key role within the Global Solutions Group at SDX, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders. To be a successful Global Solutions professional, you will need to be highly entrepreneurial and have a passion for distributed ledger technology, together with a deep understanding of capital markets and how emerging technology can solve real business problems.
Based in London or Zurich and working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Product Officer, Global Solutions professionals will develop and iterate coherent and deliverable new business case led concepts to new and existing clients and partners.
- Develop sophisticated B2B and B2B2C solutions to drive the growth of new digital capital markets ecosystems
- Pace initiatives designed to generate medium term / long terms revenues through the SDX innovation process to qualify for entry into the product portfolio
- Navigate client and partner organizations to drive awareness of SDX solutions and ensure stakeholder alignment at all levels
- Utilize deep capital markets expertise to work with Subject Matter Experts to devise and communicate solution design
- Drive commercial discussions with ecosystem partners to optimize the profitability of each solution
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree educated
- Demonstrable knowledge of institutional capital markets
- Highly proactive and entrepreneurial approach to client engagement and business development
- Ability to understand business requirements and concepts and to convert them into solution design
- Ability to produce a narrative to customers around a broad portfolio of solutions to help meet business objectives
- Likely to have gained relevant experience from working in a professional services firm or investment bank where developing and selling solutions has been a focus of the role
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.