Head Billing & Payments Standards
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the product portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Swiss Interbank Clearing System etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities.
One of the key aspects for efficient financial market infrastructure is the standardization of messages and protocols in the payments area. You will be responsible for standardization within the Swiss Financial Community and lead banks and other stakeholders through standardization processes (in the interbank- and customer-to-bank space). Additionally you will be responsible for the alignment of Swiss standardization activities with international standards bodies.
- Lead standardization processes in close collaboration with representatives of the Swiss financial community (focus: payments and associated domains) and manage standards working groups
- Responsible for end-to-end impact analyses on payment standards/financial market infrastructure and derive implications for standards recommendations
- Manage (implementation) roadmaps
- Represent and enforce Swiss positions in international standards bodies
- Continuously manage and optimize a portfolio of financial messaging standards and guide the community on incremental updates
- Ensure timely publication of implementation guidelines and market practices for the Swiss financial community
- Responsible for the management of message validation infrastructure
- Manage a team of 3 Standardization Experts
- 5+ years of experience in Standards Management / Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering
- Proven expert knowledge of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT, EBICS)
- Strong communication skills in German and English and a talent to present complex facts in a simple way
- Personality who can represent common positions and lead political discussions
- Experience in leading a small team of experts
- Willingness to travel (2 – 4 days a month within Europe)
We only accept online direct applications.