Data Quality Analyst
Our Financial Information business in Singapore is seeking a Data Quality Analyst reporting to the Head of Data Operations APAC. The role is based in Singapore. The role is responsible for supporting and executing all the data quality improvement initiatives for the Asia Pacific region. The role sits within the wider Data Operations team in APAC contributing to the publishing of accurate, consistent and timely financial data which SIX is known for around the world.
- To manage and support the data quality improvement activities and initiatives for all APAC markets.
- Conduct daily quality checks and audits to measure the quality (accuracy, timeliness and completeness) of both reference and market data.
- Report, analyze and present results of audits, checks and evaluations.
- Identify and escalate areas for improvement to data quality issues.
- Undertake root cause analysis on complex client data issues to identify main issue and solutions.
- Leading team discussions related to Global Data Rules (GDRs) and Market Guides (MG) as well as accessing the impact of these on the APAC markets.
- Review APAC specific working procedures and input processes according to GDRs and local MGs, identifying knowledge gaps and providing comprehensive training to Data Production staff within APAC.
- Active involvement and contribution in global monthly quality calls, global data quality dashboard findings, virtual team discussions, APAC data quality audits, third party data supplier quality reviews and data quality clean-ups.
- Collaboration with various functional areas namely:
(a) Business Analysis on the impact of new content and feed changes on data quality,
(b) Customer Support on client related complex data quality issues and
(c) Marketing Products & Partners on the roll-out of new APAC content
The sucessful candidate will have excellent verbal and written business communications skills and hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline. He or she will be of an analytical and conceptual mind and have a broad knowledge of a range of asset classes as well as an understanding of the value chain of financial information. Previous experience and track record as a data trouble shooter or as an experienced data analyst is desirable. He or she will be fluent in handling multiple tasks in parallel whilst retaining an overall view of the process (value chain), possess an excellent end-to-end data flow knowledge and have the technical IT ability to understand internal databases and ITIL processes. Customer focussed, he or she will be a self starter who can work independently yet be equally comfortable working within a team. Fluency in Asian languages are an advantage.
We only accept online direct applications.