Senior Business Analyst
Are you passionate about analyzing & shaping things and bringing ideas to life? You will join a team of experts who are dedicated to shaping the future of the Financial Information business of SIX. You will gather, elicit, challenge, analyze and model the requirements of the market and convert these into compelling business specifications that fuel IT implementation.
- Gather, elicit, challenge, analyze, align and coherently model business requirements in areas such as Data Offering & Delivery, Data Licensing and Data Product Configuration
- Ensure the delivery of clear business specifications that meet the stakeholders' needs
- Manage dependencies and help aligning concerns in a complex multi-project environment. Support product owners and program management in project planning and execution
- Liaise with a broad range of stakeholders including your team members, product managers, IT architects, UX designers, IT solution designers, developers, testers and business executives
- Shape the future of how our business is run
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration and Economics, Business Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry and a sound understanding of how markets and securities work in practice – including demonstrable prior experience to domains that handle instrument reference/master data, corporate action and/or regulatory data
- More than 5 years of demonstrable track record in Business Analysis / Business Requirements Engineering – ideally 3 years or more applying methods such as object oriented analysis, business domain/data modelling techniques, including demonstrable ability to specify sound domain models in UML – IREB certifications are a plus.
- Highly reliable team-player, goal-oriented, self-dependent, highly motivated to work in a challenging environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity and to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Experienced working in agile project environments. Familiar with Scrum, SAFe and the like. Skilled in using modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect or Papyrus. Working knowledge of at least one programming language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills both in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.