Senior Sales Manager
A position is available in our Singapore location for a new business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the APAC region for our entire product suite. You will work closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base.
- Sell our data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side;
- Bring new business revenue in Singapore and other Asian territories (ex. Japan)
- Be a brand ambassador for SIX in Asia to contribute to our ambitious growth strategy
- Build and maintain a significant pipeline to sustain our growth plans
- A good working knowledge of the regulatory environment, i.e. MIFIDII and PRIIP KID and experience in positioning Regulatory solutions.
- Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas and the confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills and ability to network successfully.
- A successful track record in a consultative sales role in the financial services community.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.