Business Analyst Product Development
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. The position:We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst with thorough banking or exchange/custodian experience and strong understanding in Agile Frameworks. The role owner will be a key part in the clients and products team to write high quality business requirements in collaboration with Business Owner.
- Undertake the business analysis for new product developments and be able to clearly and concisely articulate the results
- You will work closely with the Business Owner and directly with the clients and other SDX teams
- Responsible for compiling and documenting the user stories and business requirements in the implementation project as a member of a cross-functional SCRUM team
- Work within the team to meet PI and Sprint objectives and work with other teams to resolve dependencies and play a big part in team and company 'ceremonies'
- Review the solution proposed by the product owner and scrum team against the business requirements within an agile environment
- Interaction and collaboration with the User Group
- University degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years experience of banking services and processes (front-, middle-, back-office)
- 2+ years experience in a similar Business Analyst position within the Financial industry with digital transformation exposure
- A good working knowledge of Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe) and being familiar with Tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Understanding of Crypto / DLT technology and business-related impacts in finance
- Experience with regulatory topics (Mifid II, Finfrag, Fidleg) is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication, articulation and presentation skills