Primary Markets, a unit within the Securities and Exchanges' business unit, is responsible for the relationship mangement with the listed companies and the expansion of the Swiss stock exchange's issuer base. The main duties of the successful candidate includes the relationship management with all listed companies on the exchange and the development and promotion of the Swiss stock exchange's service offering for them.
- Relationship Management with listed companies: regular meetings with listed companies, organization, preparation of meetings and management of post-meeting actions, planning of the retention measures, maintenance and development of the service offering for issuers
- Organisation, participation and evaluation of relevant conferences, events and seminars national and international
- Improving and maintaining SIX's marketing presence, key messages and USPs
- Participating in and/or leading projects, e.g. business development and new initiatives
- Managing interfaces with other departments
- University degree or similar degree
- Experience in corporate finance/equity capital market and/or relationship/key account management or in sales/client acquisition
- Passionate about sales and relationship management
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Independent, innovative, pragmatic and self-motivated personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual reasoning skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.