Internship Analytics (6 months)
Business Intelligence & Analytics is responsible for turning data into valuable business insights. We shed light onto our markets and strife to provide all relevant information to our stakeholders so that they can navigate S&E towards new endeavors and take necessary decisions. We connect people, processes and data from S&E's service offering to enable a holistic approach to customer relationship management.
This is why we are looking for a young and interested talent that would like to get experience in the financial service industry as well as leave their personal impact and fingerprint within the young team Business Intelligence & Analytics.
- Help building a reusable code base and infrastructure for data analytics
- Work on exploratory data analyses for decision support
- Liaise with stakeholders (product managers, sales, data engineers and management) to provide analytics of market structure and client behaviour
- Build and maintain dashboards, visualisations & analyses for recurring and ad hoc analytics
- Support team in Change Management, Data Governance and Access Management initiatives
- Bachelor's or Master's in Economics, Finance, Business Engineering / Administration or similar field with a strong flair for quantitative methods and computer science
- At least one of the following languages: R, Python (C++, Java or similar would be plus)
- Knowledge of databases, data modeling and SQL (Big Data concepts would be a plus)
- Interest in statistical methods and machine learning
- Basic understanding of capital and financial markets
- Good command of MS Office Products
- Fluent in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.