Head Change Request Management
With a team of specialists you oversee and drive business and technical changes in the Post Trading department. In this role you are responsible for the contents, financials and progress of the change portfolio. You maintain and grow the expertise of the team to provide functional support and advice to operational departments. Reporting to the Head of Service & Change Management and working together with operations, IT, product management and corporate functions, you have a key role to balance requirements and support the implementation of future service capabilities.
- Ensure the change portfolio for Post Trading and the associated budget are managed according to strategic direction, business value and financial targets.
- With your team, support the operational teams and projects with expert advice, issue investigation and by assuming subject matter expert roles for securities.
- Foster collaboration between the change request team and operations, IT, product management and corporate functions.
- Be responsible for the business life-cycle of selected shared applications.
- From a comparable previous assignment or role, you take ownership to lead a team, you are passionate about developing people and accompany a team in times of change.
- As a successful candidate, you stand for conceptual thinking and you know and have worked with at least one IT development approach and preferably one project methodology.
- Beside commercial understanding, you quickly gain traction and reach a business judgement level to bridge, synthesize and decide diverging expert opinions and to recommend handling options to the management team.
- While not mandatory, knowledge of the ITIL framework and the JIRA tool are advantageous.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.