Senior Product Propositions Manager - Pricing Risk and Financial Analytics
Leveraging your financial markets expertise, with an expert understanding of the Investment Banking, the Asset and Investment Management industry as well as the Advisory and Wealth Management industry. In particular in relation to Risk Management practices, Asset Evaluation & Risk assessment needs, you will own SIX Financial Information propositions in the Pricing and Analytics space. This includes owning, developing and promoting some existing products, in Evaluated Pricing, in Product Risk Classification, in Risk Management; you will also own the relationship with a significant number of business partners that we use to co-create those products and you will identify business opportunities by monitoring the industry trends affecting the behavior of regulators, suppliers (Investment Banks and Asset Managers), customers (Wealth Management and Private Banking) and competitors.
- establishing the target content, usability and service features needed to meet the demands of our global clients
- you will entertain close relationships with sales personnel, prescribers, buyers and user communities to understand how best leveraging and developing the company's assets to generate differentiating value and tangible customer benefits
- you will document in summary as well as detail form customer business processes and workflows, enabling the organization to make appropriate investment and resource allocation decisions
- you will then produce roadmaps for internal and external audiences
- working with your colleagues you will identify segmentation requirements that will enable optimizing the addressable market
- together with marketing & communications personnel you will co-create the messaging framework that will support well-formulated go-to-market plans
- 10+ years financial markets experience operating in (or serving) a relevant job role
- minimum 5 years Product Management experience
- ICMA / FIA-FISD / CFA, Economics or equivalent
- established network in the financial sector, including customers and partners
- ability to interview, observe, analyze and document role requirements
- ability to conceptualize and synthetize complex problems
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.