Head Service & Process Excellence
With a team of process excellence specialists you oversee and drive the service and business process maturity in the Post Trading area. In this role you work together with the operational teams to improve production control, foster standardization and automation and implement measures to collect tangible benefits. You ensure process engineering for workflows and robotics, continue to develop the service structure and grow the relevant frameworks and approaches. Reporting to the Head of Service & Change Management you have a key role for the future service structuring in Post Trading, and – together with product management – drive our professional offering.
- Identify and implement service and process performance related initiatives to support the client experience as well as financial, architectural and regulatory objectives across the department. li>Design and implement future services, drive standardization and support the organisation to improve production control and achieve the next professional level.
- Oversee process management to ensure standards and guidelines for service and process analysis, engineering and documentation.
- As the conceptual owner of the framework you use, promote and improve the approaches and act as methodology evangelist for continuous improvement.
- From a comparable previous assignment or role you demonstrate ownership to lead and grow the team, you are passionate about developing people and accompany the team in times of change.
- As a successful candidate you stand for conceptual thinking, you know and have worked with at least one Operational Excellence framework such as Lean, EFQM, Six Sigma or similar.
- Besides commercial understanding you are able to set and pursue standards and operating models based on your experience or by abstracting from existing industry solutions.
- Your practical can-do attitude has helped you in the past to establish production control mechanisms and implement services, service level agreements and work procedures while building strong relationships with the involved people around you.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.