Business Analyst (English, Japanese and Mandarin)
Do you speak fluent English, Japanese and Mandarin? If so, SIX have an exciting role for a Business Analyst in their Tokyo office. The role is based under our Financial Information business and operates in close collaboration with Proposition Management. The Business Analysis team is responsible for conceptualizing business analysis and specification of business requirements of the End2End data value chain including data requirements and business logic. You will gather, analyse and document requirements to ensure the needs of stakeholders are met within project parameters. Furthermore, the department also conducts requirements engineering for complex market needs and product features.
- Deliver conceptual analysis and global guidelines to support timeliness, efficient and qualitative automatic integration of APAC exchanges and third party contributors so that the business and client needs are satisfied and data / business compliance is ensured.
- Responsible for Requirements Elicitation, analysis and documentation, business solution assessment/impact analysis and stakeholder management for any changes
- Responsible for understanding technical specifications documentation and translating it into business requirements
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field or at least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to fluently speak, read and understand financial documents in English, Japanese and Mandarin
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently to proactively identify and resolve problems
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.