A vacancy has arisen in our Sales team for a New business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the UK & Ireland for our entire product suite. The role works closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base.
- Sell our data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side;
- Bring new business revenue in UK and Ireland
- Be a brand ambassador for SIX in UK to contribute to our ambitious growth strategy
- Build and maintain a significant pipeline to sustain our growth plans
- A good working knowledge of the regulatory environment, i.e. MIFIDII and PRIIP KID and experience in positioning Regulatory solutions.
- Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas and the confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills and ability to network successfully.
- A successful track record in a consultative sales role in the financial services community.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.