Technical Standards Documentation Specialist
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities. You will operate at the intersection of business, IT and the Swiss Financial Community. You shape the future standards for billing and payments infrastructure initiatives, considering a wide set of dependencies (systems, standards, protocols) in an environment with diverse stakeholders. In the process of shaping and documenting standards, conducting end-to-end architecture analysis (in collaboration with banking communities, IT departments and standardization experts) is key to ensure efficient and sustainable solutions.
- Responsibility for end-to-end impact analysis on payment standards and financial market infrastructure
- Run analysis to manage technical dependencies between standards and systems holistically, considering different stakeholders (banks, software providers, standardization bodies)
- Write and edit the respective implementation guidelines and technical documentation for the Swiss Payment Standards
- Shape solution designs for infrastructures and standards together with SIX product owners and working groups, focusing on end-to-end efficiencies for the communities
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering and in-depth understanding of system architectures, preferably in the banking sector
- Understanding of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT)
- Experience in documentation of standards with tools like GEFEG
- Strong analytical skills and experience in IT architecture analysis and impact analysis
- Strong communication skills in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.