SDX will be the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end-to-end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. The role of Product Manager offers a unique opportunity to join and help shape the business offering at a pivotal time in our journey.
- Engage with Product leadership to define strategic goals aligned with corporate objectives
- Work with multiple products and teams to maintain an active product roadmap and ensure it aligns with the go to market strategy
- Collaborate with Business Owners, Business Development, Customer Success and Product Marketing to clearly communicate the product vision
- Work with Product Marketing to develop and communicate client facing materials describing the value proposition and use cases of [product name] products, and features
- Apply fundamental understanding of the product nuances to improve product communication globally
- From a go-to-market (GTM) perspective, collaborate internally and externally to inform a viable commercial model for both SDX and its customers
- Passionate about software development and its impact on business outcomes.
- Previous experience in building, launching and scaling software products and establishing product-market fit in the B2B space – ideally with knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to create and convey a vision and have the drive to make that vision a reality and to manage a relatively small number of extremely high value stakeholders
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Superb oral and written communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability drive consensus and articulate benefits and tradeoffs to senior executives
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant field such as computer science, engineering, or marketing
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.