Senior Relationship Manager
Manage some of our most important Post-Trading relationships with clients domiciled in the French speaking part of Switzerland and be part of a strong, motivated and growth oriented front team. As Senior Relationship Manager you understand client needs and requirements and ensure top client satisfaction across all relevant client contacts and business units.
- Responsible for the end-to-end relationship with all its facets of all assigned clients across the Post-Trade securities value chain (clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc.)
- Drive the overall management of service-delivery working closely with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse client activities and financials, manage overall client profitability and report KPI figures through periodic Account Business Plans updates, internal reporting and to ad-hoc inquiries
- Build and extend strategic relationships on respective levels with banks and broker/dealers as appropriate across all relevant services and products (clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc.)
- Identify business opportunities, drive new cross-selling opportunities for all services and products and implement new mandates in close cooperation with the clients and relevant internal stakeholders (Product Management, Operations, Project Management, etc.)
- Representation of the SIX Securities & Exchange business unit in the financial market as senior representative (networking events, forums, etc.)
- An established network in the French speaking securities market of Switzerland, accompanied by the ability and recognition to credibly engage and influence relevant senior decision makers
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a Post-Trade relationship management role within the financial industry (B2B)
- Solid understanding of clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc. and respective market and client requirements (additional educations attended in these areas are a plus)
- High level of customer orientation and interpersonal skills
- Structured and thorough approach to solve issues and address requirements in a solution oriented way
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills in French, English (German is a plus)
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.