Senior Web Developer/Architect - Adobe Experience Manager
Are you passionate about building robust and reliable software? Would you like to work on the newest technology solutions, like Adobe Experience Manager 6.4? Would you like to take part in extraordinary projects, like developing a new website for the Swiss Stock Exchange? Would you like to work as full stack developer and be involved in all stages of our projects? Would you like to work for a Swiss company with long history and be at the same time a core member of a new team in Warsaw?
- Full-stack software development for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS; mainly back-end, partly front-end.
- Design and implement essential parts of a new components for dynamic data layers.
- Analyze business needs and document appropriate business requirements to develop and implement web application in AEM (6.4 / touch UI). Perform AEM administration tasks.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities which result in process and quality improvements. Review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfills the expected level of quality.
- Take ownership of our delivery, assisting production operations team in rollout and support matters.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5 to 8 years' experience in the design, development and implementation of web solutions.
- 3-4 years demonstrated expertise in Adobe Experience Manager CMS design, development and administration, 2 years' experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services, strong understanding of AEM Platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi, and various implementations of the jcr repository, experience with AEM development and deployment process using Maven, experience with testing frameworks.
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, flair for UX/UI.
- Initiative, communicative personality with high results and customer orientation, as well as high motivation.
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German is considered as an asset.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.