Software Test Engineer (End to End Testing)
As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously improving our customers' experience. To achieve this, we need more people with extensive expertise on modern continuous testing approach.
You will work at the heart of our strategic initiatives to deliver innovative financial data products. You will, in close collaboration with the strategic program teams, take part in all activities related to testing. You will ensure the right things are tested the right way, at the right time along the complete delivery chain. The focus: Guaranteeing the level of quality delivered matches the market expectation. Workplace Biel instead of Zurich is also possible for us.
- Ensure the quality of our software throughout the entire life cycle from test planning, test design, test execution and test reporting
- Work with people from business and development to always ensure a properly tested, user-friendly and robust product. Participate in design and architectural discussions with a focus on testability of the system built. Ensure completeness of the test coverage according to the business objectives
- Contribute to the test automation framework
- Participate in root cause analysis alongside business analysts and developers. Find solutions to reduce the risk of defect reoccurrence
- Promote testing good practices (shifting testing left, continuous testing, prioritization, reporting) and innovative ideas as discussed in the QA community
- Deputy role for the Program Test Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of software development and testing experience
- Hands-on experience using frameworks such as Junit, Rest Assured, Selenium, Cucumber and Gauge
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good written and oral communication skills in English at a business level (German and French are a plus)
We only accept online direct applications.