Senior System Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Responsible to design and engineer the internal IT landscape with special focus on solution based on the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 stack
- Act as third level support in case where Service Desk and System Admins don't find a resolution
- Work closely together with the lead engineer to ensure proper operations and further development
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant engineering experience in the Microsoft Cloud stack such as Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams Online, Skype Online), Azure hosting as well as Azure advanced security such as Azure Information Protection, Intune (MAM, MDM, Windows Deployment), Windows Information Protection, etc.
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
We only accept online direct applications.