SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for a DevOps platform engineer with programming experience to help us move forward. This in a very interesting environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers. Are manual repetitive activities just as much of an issue in your eyes as we are? Are you up to the challenge of working with previously unknown systems? Do you like to question the status quo? Then you can help us with your scripting and programming skills to automate operational aspects in a modern infrastructure and to establish CI / CD across platforms across all platforms.
- Automation of platforms and their integration processes using OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Advanced Deployment automation for a fully automated infrastructure
- Further development of the infrastructure and associated tools
- Advancing a CI / CD approach at the platform level (Infrastructure as Code)
- Defining and establishing test automation as well as improvements to the agile process
- Documenting processes and solutions
- Take responsibility for projects
- Containerization projects with Docker and Kubernetes
- Design and management of distributing systems based on Distributed Ledger Technologies
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology or equivalent education.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Good software engineering skills, such as Java, Python, Go
- Experience in the field of Continuous Integration and with the tools and processes (Jenkins, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GitLab)
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Willingness to work independently into new topics
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (Lean, Kanban, Scrum, ...) are very welcome
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
We only accept online direct applications.