Senior Business Architect
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities. The Senior Business Architect operates at the intersection of business, IT, and the Swiss Financial Community. The role shapes and manages the roadmap for billing and payments infrastructure initiatives and the respective nation-wide roll-outs, considering a wide set of dependencies (systems, standards, protocols) in an environment with diverse stakeholders. In the process of shaping the roadmap conducting end-to-end architecture analysis – in collaboration with banking communities, IT departments, and standardization experts - is key to ensure efficient and sustainable solutions.
- Shape and manage cross-organizational roadmaps for the Swiss Financial Community to ensure smooth introduction of community-wide initiatives and standards
- Lead end-to-end impact analysis on payment standards and financial market infrastructure
- Run analysis to manage technical dependencies between standards and systems holistically, considering different stakeholders (banks, software providers, standardization bodies)
- Advise the Swiss Financial Community on implementation approaches and standardization in market infrastructures
- Shape solution designs for infrastructures and standards together with SIX product owners and working groups, focusing on end-to-end efficiencies for the communities
- Lead the roadmap update process based on insights from analysis and community feedback
- Master's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT Architecture / Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering and a proven in-depth understanding of system architectures, preferably in the banking sector
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in IT architecture analysis and impact analysis
- Experience in establishing and leading complex roll-out roadmaps in distributed (IT) setups
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT)
- Strong communication skills in German and English and a talent to present complex facts in a simple way; Talent to lead discussions and work towards a consensus
We only accept online direct applications.