Senior IAM Business Analyst
In this challenging role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Business Analyst / Role Engineer, you will be responsible for Role Management, Role Mining, Business- as well as Requirements-Analysis and Process Management capabilities within the IAM team. You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders. Further, you resolve incidents and problems related to IAM services and provide support and consultation to the respective stakeholders in the IAM area. For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude.
- Responsible for Role Management and Role Mining within the SIX IAM space according to SIX governance, IT security and regulatory compliance
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Participate in projects and act as SPOC in selected areas and/or business units
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing processes and support IAM team during compliance and audit activities
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Good expertise in the Identity and Access Management area
- High level of understanding of IAM access control concepts (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in requirements gathering and process management / design
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.