Senior Security Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. You will be a crucial part of the SDX Quality Assurance team, and you will have the opportunity to define the complete security testing strategy for our organization. In your day to day business, you will collaborate across a variety of development teams to ensure that security requirements are understood and controls are implemented correctly. Furthermore, you will continuously implement and advance a growing set of security tests.
- Act as a liaison between architecture, development, QA, Security, and product management teams
- Design and implement an overall security testing methodology for distributed system landscape
- Evaluate and incorporate new security tools which suits our product's needs
- Setup up, execute, and report on result of SAST and DAST test executions
- Advise and triage found defects with development teams
- Maintain a growing set of the security regression tests
- Develop supporting infrastructure to automate security tests and integrating them in the CI/CD pipeline of development teams
- Perform manual code audits and security penetration tests
- University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have more than 5 years work experience in information security testing and engineering
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages like Kotlin and Java (or similar)
- Dev(Sec)Ops and CI/CD capabilities (e.g., containers, automation)
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software from security perspective
- Scripting abilities with, e.g., Python, Bash, etc.
- Strong coordination and planning skills, and is detail oriented
- Fluent English (both oral and written) required
We only accept online direct applications.