Automation Test Engineer - Trading
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Work as part of the development team to carry out in-sprint testing activities.
- Co-ordinate with different test teams both inside and outside the organization to ensure optimal quality at various testing stages namely System and System Integration Testing
- Design Test Scenarios using Gherkin and get them validated with the PO/BA
- Automate the test scenarios designed at appropriate level : API or UI. Design should be highly flexible, re-usable, and modular.
- Define, create and maintain the test data needed for testing
- Detect bugs and see to the successful closure
- Support the Product Owner/Business Analysts during User Acceptance Testing phase
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in CS or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of test automation experience
- Solid hands on exposure on automating REST, SOAP Webservices. GQL will be an added advantage
- Experienced in using Robot Automation Framework using Python Scripting Language
- Experienced in UI automation using Selenium Webdriver and Selenium Grid
- Experienced in desktop application automation using AutoIT or Sikuli or PywinAuto
- Know-how of Junit test framework with Java.
- Domain experience on Trading. Securities Clearing and Settlement experience an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills in English. German a plus
- Excellent Team player experienced in Agile mode of working
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes , Openshift will be a clear advantage
We offer you
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the World's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 79 749 6712.
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.