Senior Performance Test Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Work with Architecture and Functional team to elicit Non-Functional Requirements
- Design performance test strategy for carrying out L&P Testing on Corda, Webservices, and UI Level
- Define and maintain the performance test environment
- Setup and maintain high volumes of test data. (This will be also helpful for functional automation)
- Investigate the bottlenecks in performance and work with Architecture team to find out the corrective actions
- Ensure that performance testing is part of the CI/CD pipeline to ensure that no further degradation of performance is introduced on new code changes/refactoring
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in CS or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in performance engineering or testing discipline
- Solid understanding of distributed architecture
- Adept in modelling various load strategies
- Experienced in using Jmeter, Gatling or Loadrunner
- Domain experience on Trading, Securities Clearing and Settlement is a definitive advantage
- Hands-on experience on AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English. German a plus
- Excellent Team player experienced in Agile mode of working
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes , openshift a clear advantage
We only accept online direct applications.