Calypso Software Engineer (DevOps)
The Release Train Securities Finance develops and operates for the Swiss Financial Market systemic relevant IT systems in an agile setup (DevOps / SAFe). Our customers comprise more than 160 international financial institutions, among them the Swiss National Bank. The complete Swiss Repo Market gets managed on the highly available CO:RE Trading platform and is of central importance to the Swiss National Bank for its money market policy implementation. With the newly developed Tri-Party Agent system we will soon launch innovative Business Services in the area of collateral management to our customers. To strengthen our TPA DevOps team in the area of Calypso knowledge we are looking for a highly motivated team member with strong communication skills.
- Ensuring operational stability by providing 2nd and 3rd level production support of the Tri-Party Agent (TPA) system as a member of the DevOps team
- Responsible for TPA (Calypso) release and environment management
- Managing build and deployment of TPA releases with Jenkins and Ansible
- Working in an agile team to analyze, develop and test Calypso workflows, configuration and custom code and estimate requirements along with product management
- Responsible for Calypso software patch release management and upgrades
- 3+ years of experience working with Calypso (repo trading and collateral management)
- Experience as Business Analyst and/or Technical Analyst
- Ability to liaise with BA, development and testing teams to manage the release lifecycle
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, German would be an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.