SAP SD/MM Consultant
The team SAP Logistics is responsible for SAP services in the areas sales, invoicing and procurement. Through cross-functional collaboration and by using agile principles, we provide end-to-end services with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.As a SAP SD/MM Consultant with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to adapt complex and highly integrated SAP SD/MM services to changing customer requirements, to further optimize existing software and to introduce innovative approaches into the existing landscape.
- Responsibility for SAP SD/MM services (operations & service enhancements), consulting for internal clients regarding SAP SD/MM services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas
- Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations), change management and project work
- Incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
- Implementation of the solutions within the SAP SD/MM system, coordination and management of resources supporting projects or other changes
- At least 5 years of practical experience in a comparable position, in-depth SAP SD/MM process knowledge and experience in advising end users
- Solid customizing knowledge with a focus on "intercompany billing" and "order to cash"
- High analytical skills and strong conceptual thinking and action, initiative, assertiveness, independent work, high motivation, team-oriented, open personality with a pronounced customer focus
- Knowledge in technical conception, design and realization of further developments with the SAP development tools ABAP(-OO) would be an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.