The Competence Center Corporate Business Solutions is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous development of all corporate services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. As an Encryption Engineer with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to consult business and IT customers about the implementation of encryption in their applications and to further develop and optimize the existing encryption environment.
- Responsible of configuring, managing and monitoring the EaaS (Encryption as a Service) to meet the business and IT stakeholder requirements and security guidelines
- Enable and technically advise the integration and on-boarding of business applications and services onto the enterprise encryption solution
- Professionally support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, define, recommend and achieve IT and business objectives in the area of encryption
- Contribute and ensure a proactive development of new encryption and security/privacy features within the existing solution
- Conduct and provide in-depth technical reviews to continuously monitoring and improving the quality of the enterprise encryption service to determine the state of operation
- An IT Bachelor's degree. Master's degree is an advantage
- Several years of work experience as Senior Consultant or Application Manager for Encryption solutions
- Strong understanding of the following technologies and concepts:
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption (AES, DES, 3DES, RSA)
- Data-Centric Security and Format Preserving Encryption (FPE/eFPE)
- ID-Based encryption (IBE)
- Strong understanding of creating and using web service technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with security/encryption products (eg. Voltage Secure Data, Sentry) and HSM (eg. nChipher)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. German language skills are an advantage.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.