Head SAP CRM
As SAP CRM Team Head you are responsible for all SAP CRM services within SIX. With proven experience and high motivation, you are able to lead a cross-border team of SAP CRM experts, to effectively and efficiently provide your services to our internal customers. You will be working closely with your peers and stakeholders to ensure service availability, stability, operation, reliability and consistent delivery according to the agreed service levels. You are able to adapt complex SAP CRM services to changing customer requirements, to further develop and optimize the existing landscape with innovative approaches. You recognize optimization potentials and are able to implement them proactively and continuously in cooperation with the customers.
- Manage, lead and enable an agile team. Establish career development plans and training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching, so that the team has the right level of domain and technical knowledge to effectively address business needs / requests
- Define and drive the strategy for SAP CRM products and support customers on their journey towards SAP S/4HANA und C/4HANA
- Work closely with business partners and key stakeholders to ensure that customer intimacy is achieved while maintaining cost efficiency at an adequate level
- Ensure budget-, personnel- and project responsibility for CRM and their control, so that an increase of efficiency is possible
- Define and manage SAP CRM services according to agreed service levels globally across SIX entities. Improve service operation and enabling cost reduction by process optimization and continuously improvement
- Ensure incident, problem and change management along the defined processes
- Experience as a team or project lead in mid to large projects in the SAP CRM environment
- 8+ years of experience in SAP CRM products
- You enjoy working on analytical-conceptual questions with regards to SAP technologies and architecture
- You lead cooperatively, coach and motivate your employees
- Through authentic communication, you are able to pro-actively and empathically avoid obstacles and solve conflicts, to develop suitable solutions for and with the team and customers
- You are a natural personality with a good sense for people
- Fluent in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.