In this exciting and challenging role, you will be part of the "DevOps Tools Team".
As a system engineer you will be jointly responsible for the operation and further development of the existing long-term archive service. In addition, you will also assist the Workload Automation services.You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Jointly responsible for operating and further development of our archive and Job scheduling services.
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing processes especially the automation of the services.
- Participate in projects and act as SPOC in selected areas and/or business units.
- Technical implementation of improvements and automation in the Linux environment.
- Willingness to share part of the team's on-call responsibility.
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge.
- Know-how in the domain of long-term archiving especially with the products IBM Content Manager OnDemand, Content Navigator, Content Collector for SAP and Datacap would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in automating repetitive tasks.
- Technical know-how for scripting implementations in the Linux environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written German and English.
- Know-how in the field of job scheduling with Automic (UC4) and/or Control-M is a plus.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.