You will be a crucial part of the SDX architecture team, where you will have the opportunity to define the security architecture for development projects within our organization. In your day to day business, you will collaborate across a variety of development teams to ensure that security requirements are well designed, understood, and followed through.
- Design both conceptual, as well as technical security architectures based on overall business, technology and security objectives
- Determine security requirements and threat models by evaluating regulatory, compliance, as well as business needs
- Ensure that internal project designs account for security issues, and that the delivery implements that design
- Guide project teams in refining, developing and executing on security architectures, through actionable roadmaps
- Act as the security SME and provide security architecture oversight and advice to the technical architecture teams
- Analyze existing architectures and platforms, to conduct security analyses as well as risk assessments
- Work with the data team to define secure data classifications and implement security standards for data in transit and at rest
- Work directly with the technical architecture team to define and implement security standards across different application components
- Deep understanding of containerization, cloud computing and their impact on security and deeply technical, with strong hands-on knowledge, e.g., in system and application security
- Good understanding of a wide range of security concepts, such as secure architectures, modern APIs and authentication/authorization protocols (REST, GraphQL, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0)
- 5+ years in computer security (e.g., security consulting, or similar) and experience in secure designs of fault-tolerant systems and/or multi-party transaction systems and/or Strong academic background with a good computing related degree from a leading University
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin, Java, or similar languages
- High interest in learning of new technologies and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus), as well as business acumen
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.