Test Automation Engineer
As a Test Automation Engineer you are part of the area Quality Assurance in IT at SIX. Our mission is to deliver outstanding quality for our internal clients and with this we continuously improve our quality functions in compliance with our business unit needs.
In this process you will ensure that the provided quality meets our clients' expectations – that the right things are executed and tested in the right way and in a timely manner along the entire supply chain. With your expertise in test automation you are able to contribute important impulses and provide your experiences to the team to enable competitive and forward-looking solutions in this area.
You are looking forward to providing the unique mix between business (economic) and technological understanding (comprehension) and the agility to be part of this vision.
- Definition and implementation of the test automation strategy, including development of a test automation environment
- Maintain and foster relationships to the business and technical stakeholders (i.e. Product Owners, Product-Managers, Software Developers) and being responsible for further development of agile testing as part of the test community
- Performance of end-to-end testing activities from planning stage over functional specification (design) to final implementation
- Coaching of team members in quality assurance, test strategy and testing methodology
- Together with your team colleagues you enjoy to actively shape and design quality assurance and testing activities
- At least 2-3 years professional experience and considerable experience of working closely with Testing-, development teams and customer representatives
- Expert knowledge in testing automation with frameworks for automated software tests, i.e. ideally you have an advanced training in software-/quality assurance (CARS, IREB, ISTQB)
- You have programming expertise (Java, C++ or C# and SQL) in message driven architectures and brought skills in various test management as well as defect management tools (e.g. JIRA XRAY, HP ALM, UFT, Lean FT, TOSCA or Selenium)
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English, German would be an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.