Senior IAM Business Analyst
In this role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Business Analyst / Role Engineer, you will be responsible for IAM Governance, Role Management, Role Mining, Business- as well as Requirements-Analysis and Process Management capabilities within the IAM team. You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders. Further, you resolve incidents and problems related to IAM services and provide support and consultation to the respective stakeholders in the IAM area. For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude.
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing IAM regulations and processes
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Support the IAM team during compliance and audit activities
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Participate in projects and act as single point of contact in selected areas and/or business units
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Good expertise in the Identity and Access Management area, best practices, processes and regulatory controls
- Expert knowledge of IAM access control concepts (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC)
- Proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal/external auditors
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and process management / design
- Excellent presentation skills in spoken and written English and German
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.