System Engineer Dev/Ops
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for a DevOps platform engineer with programming experience to help us move forward. This in a very interesting environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
Are manual repetitive activities just as much of an issue in your eyes as we are? Are you up to the challenge of working with previously unknown systems? Do you like to question the status quo? Then you can help us with your scripting and programming skills to automate operational aspects in a modern infrastructure and to establish CI / CD across platforms across all platforms.
- Automation of platforms and their integration processes using OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Advanced Deployment automation for a fully automated infrastructure
- Advancing a CI / CD approach at the platform level (Infrastructure as Code)
- Defining and establishing test automation as well as improvements to the agile process
- Documenting processes and solutions and responsability for projects
- Containerization projects with Docker and Kubernetes and design of distributing systems based on Distributed Ledger Technologies and management
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology or equivalent education
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity and good software engineering skills, such as Java, Python, Go
- Experience in the field of Continuous Integration and with the tools and processes (Jenkins, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GitLab)
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Knowledge of agile methods (Lean, Kanban, Scrum, ...) are very welcome
- Experience in the financial services industry
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.