System Engineer (Azure)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for a Azure engineer with Enterprise scale implementations to help us move forward. This in a very interesting environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.Are manual repetitive activities just as much of an issue in your eyes as we are? Are you up to the challenge of working with previously unknown systems? Then you are the right person to bring us a step forward.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured system architecture approach
- Provide expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts and other Systems Engineers
- Enterprise scale implementations in the Microsoft Azure infrastructure stack
- Extensive experience in engineering and running large scale enterprise infrastructures
- Have at least 3 years of practical experience in Microsoft Azure infrastructure stack
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development and strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities and Excellent architecture as well as technical support documentation skills
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.