QA Test Tool Automation Engineer
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are principals? We are looking for a Test Engineer who shares this enthusiasm.You will play a crucial role to uplift the speed and quality of our deliveries by solving technical challenges and enhancing our tools. You act across teams with a focus on end-to-end responsibility.
- build, improve and maintain our automation frameworks
- identify opportunities to automate testing using a variety of tools and techniques
- develop testing strategies designed to improve software quality and the development lifecycle
- investigate, triage, and troubleshoot software defects if they occur after deployment
- We believe you are eager to take on other responsibilities, which adds value to the team as well as to your professional development.
- higher educational achievement in Engineering or a Technology related field
- 2-5 years of test automation experience
- Experience of Java programming, and preferably knowledge of common scripting languages. Ability to independently drive improvements based on a combination of your business and technological understanding
- Experience in the use of DevOps tools ( e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker) would be an advantage.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.