SWIFT System Engineer
For the business area «shared services» we are looking for additional support in our multicultural team "SWIFT Service Bureau", an experienced SWIFT-applications System Engineer with focus on integration and technical support. The team is responsible for the installation/configuration/support regarding SWIFT-applications "Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Alliance Web Platform, SWIFTNet Link and SWIFT HSMs".
- responsible for the configuration/support of SWIFT-applications such as "Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Alliance Web Platform, SWIFTNet Link and SWIFT HSM"
- responsible for the end-to-end implementation of systems and solutions, providing support to business user for their daily work
- responsible for change management, monitoring and support of post-live systems
- maintenance and third-level support for applications (on call service remotely)
- degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent education with at least 2-3 years' experience in an end user environment
- profound experience and skills in writing shell-scripts
- good knowledge in IT-security, in particular about SWIFT-CSP, would be an advantage, as well as appropriate experience working in an environment of Linux-server
- excellent English skills (verbal and writing), German would be an advantage
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.