In this position you play a key role in the build and operation of a new critical services team. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute in project work, join forces with the business as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Identity Federation and Multi-factor Authentication.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of critical services in the Swiss Financial Industry.
- Function as SME; design, implement and develop Directory Services
- Support technical experts while building up your own knowledge
- Apply analytical, technical and business skills to resolve operational issues
- Become the specialist on topics of your choice in this field of expertise by showing initiative
- Documentations and on-call service
- Bring in your strengths and creativity in this critical part of our organization
- The ability, initiative and openness to cooperate in a technical team and interact with other business units
- Excellent skills in English and German
- Attention to detail
- First knowledge of Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services
- Young person with a strong drive to enter the world of identity provider technology
- Completed IT apprenticeship, IT studies or another IT training
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.