Senior Security & Services Engineer
In this position you play a key role in the build and operation of a new critical services team. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute in project work, join forces with the business as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Identity Federation and Multi-factor Authentication.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of critical services in the Swiss Financial Industry. Always be one step ahead of the attackers.
- Function as SME; design, implement and develop Directory Services and security features
- Serve as security expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to Directory Services
- Apply analytical, technical and business skills to comprehensively resolve complex operational issues
- Assure the secure baseline and close vulnerabilities
- Precise security- as well as system documentations and on-call service
- Mentor and train operational staff on your expert topics
- The ability, initiative and openness to cooperate in a technical team and interact with other business units
- Excellent skills in English and German
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and Azure-Active Directory Know-how
- Previous work experience in Security, Cyber Defense and Modern Authentication SAML/OAUTH2
- IAM Knowledge, especially Microsoft Identity Manager is a plus
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.