Senior Web Security Engineer
As a Senior Web Security Engineer at SIX, you'll be responsible together with our highly motivated international development team for the security of our Web Content Management System (AEM 6.4) which serves around 20 websites. In this role you will have the opportunity to secure the Internet platform by empowering the development team to provide secure web applications and collaborate across a variety of IT teams to ensure that security requirements are understood and controls are implemented correctly. Furthermore, you will continuously implement and advance a growing set of security tests.
- Act as a liaison between Architecture, Corporate Security, Security Operations Center (SOC), Operations teams, and our Web Development team
- Implement fixes for known security issues and coordinate security measures with relevant stakeholders
- Empower the development team to develop secure web applications ("Security by Design")
- Develop an automated security testing suite and integrate security testing into our development & deployment process
- Perform manual code audits and security penetration tests, ensure adherence to existing security guidelines
- You have more than 3 years work experience in information security testing and engineering
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages like Java and Java Script (or similar)
- Experience with Content Management Systems e.g. AEM is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software from security perspective
- Fluent English (both oral and written) required
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.