Senior Use Case Developer (Cyber Security)
At SIX you will work right in the heart of the Swiss financial center, where expertise and technology enable businesses to thrive here and abroad. The stock exchange, financial information and banking services process billions of transactions per day on SIX infrastructure that needs to be protected from cyber attacks.
We are looking for you! You will be part of a dynamic team that protects this ecosystem. As a member of our Security Operations Center (SOC), you apply your deep technical know-how to drive our detection and investigation capabilities. You work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer and operate our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements. You design and implement SOC use cases from the concept stage to live operation using state of the art tools. You keep yourself up to date on current cyber threats and appreciate our broad education offering.
- Design Concepts for SOC Use Cases
- Implement SOC use cases (select log sources, detection rules, response playbooks for analysis, testing, tuning, documenting)
- Develop automation so support the SOC response using a SOAR platform
- Analyzing and correlating log information and network traffic independently to detect threats and anomalies
- Working as SOC analyst (10%)
- Continuous development and operation of our internal use case development environment
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security
- You have several years of hands-on experience designing SIEM detection logic and investigation steps
- You understand Software development concepts and ideally bring some experience in the area of scripting and automation
- You are a motivated team player with a strong customer focus
- Strong analytical skills and a structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.