IT Team Lead
In this role you will lead a DevOps team which is part of Content Production IT.
The team develops and operates our Input systems which source and store real-time financial information from 1'500 global securities exchanges, institutional contributors and proprietary sources. The systems are designed to handle this massive data volume in a stable, secure, and reliable way and undergo constant technological improvements to keep ahead of new business demand and increasing volumes.
You will also be a member of the Content Production management team, helping to set the strategy for the department and acting as a reliable and trustworthy partner for our business colleagues.
- Lead a DevOps team with 15 engineers
- Responsible for 8 IT systems - planning and control of enhancement projects, maintenance, run & support, lifecycle management
- Drive use of Agile and DevOps approach, including automated testing and deployment
- Ensure quality, good architecture, security and IT risk management are always delivered
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define, prioritise and deliver changes
- Define the strategy for applications including the platform and technology decisions, cost estimates, proofs-of-concept
- Proven track record as an IT Leader in managing a team of 10 or more engineers
- Ability to manage design and development work across multiple applications in a DevOps, Agile environment
- Software engineering background, hands-on experience of development and support
- Solid experience in dealing with real-time systems and large amounts of data
- Good listening, communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics
- Financial industry experience is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.