Software Engineer (Corda)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced software developer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Designing, implementing and testing components of the SDX digital exchange platform
- Supporting Product Owner and requirement engineers in understanding capabilities and limitations of the used technology
- Helping with time estimates and tasks prioritization
- Constantly acquiring new (work-related) knowledge and sharing it with co-workers
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration
- At a later stage, you will also be responsible to further develop the platform in daily operations as we are applying with DevOps principles
- Proven skills in software development of enterprise grade server-side applications (min 5 years)
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills and agile environments
- Solid working experience with enterprise Java technologies and tools
- Expert programming skills in Kotlin or Java
- Strong academic background with a good computing related degree from a leading University
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.